Multinational insurance companies have found themselves in an acquisitive mood in the past month as firms look to tap into emerging ma...Read More
Home Archive for August 2014
Alan Merten has been appointed by Manulife Financial Group as the new Chief Executive Officer and President Director of PT Asuransi Jiw...Read More
Etiqa Insurance, one of Malaysia’s largest composite insurers and takaful providers, is considering further merger and acquisition activ...Read More
The results of a comprehensive survey into opportunities for insurance companies in the Asia Pacific region highlighted China and Indi...Read More
Multinational insurance companies are continuing to look towards the Asia Pacific region for sustained premium growth and innovative ne...Read More
Bank Danamon Indonesia has announced that, in partnership with Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia, the bank will be offering new insuran...Read More
Malaysia largest Islamic insurance companies are now planning on expanding their operations into neighboring Indonesia due to the coun...Read More
Aviva Indonesia is introducing an International Indonsian Health Insurance product offering to the Indonesian market in response to a ...Read More
A massive undersea earthquake registering a magnitude of 8.6 struck off the coast of Indonesia’s Sumatra Island yesterday, causing trem...Read More
The Asian insurance markets continue to witness positive changes in the insurance industry in the form of Swiss giants Ace finalizing ...Read More
Indonesia is a vast archipelago that contains the fourth most populous country in the world and the largest range of biodiversity on t...Read More
Indonesia Health Insurance Menu : 1. Introduction to Indonesia 2. Indonesia and Singapore: Hot Spots for Latest Insurance Developments ...Read More
- Zurich, Manulife International Operations on the R...
- Alan Merten Appointed New Chief Executive of Manul...
- Malaysia’s Etiqa Targets Insurance Growth
- Survey Ranks Prospects For Insurers In Asia-Pacifi...
- Increasing Activity in Asia from Zurich and Munich...
- Bank Danamon Indonesia Partners Up With Asuransi J...
- Malaysia’s Takaful Train Choo-Choo-Choosing Indone...
- Aviva Indonesia Targets Affluent Indonesians and E...
- Indonesia Quakes Could Cause Coverage Concern
- Indonesia and Singapore: Hot Spots for Latest Insu...
- Introduction to Indonesia
- Indonesia Health Insurance for Expats
- Discretionary spending to drive insurance purchase...
- ▼ August (13)
Powered by Blogger.